A cleverly designed layout, multiple living zones and sun bathed alfresco entertaining come together to deliver an idyllic home tailor made for large or growing families.
Beautifully proportioned and brimming with natural light, it features warm and welcoming interiors with open plan living/dining areas plus a well-equipped kitchen with quality stainless steel gas appliances.
Interiors enjoy an effortless flow to a superb undercover entertainment courtyard followed by a sunny child-friendly level backyard amid established gardens.
Accommodation consists of four well proportioned bedrooms, three of which are on the upper level including the master. The master features a walk-wardrobe and an ensuite while opening to a sunlit balcony.
Enjoying a wonderful sense of privacy, this impressive family home features internal access to a double lock-up garage and is positioned within a stroll of Rockdale Station, Bexley shops, schools, parks and buses.
• Generous proportions featuring separate living/dining/family areas
• Interiors enjoy easy flow to superb undercover entertainers’ terrace
• Sun washed child-friendly level backyard amid established gardens
• Well-equipped kitchen features quality stainless steel gas appliances
• Well proportioned bedrooms, master w/ walk-in robe and ensuite
• Upper level family room, reverse cycle a/c, multiple ceiling fans
• Two bedrooms open to sunlit balconies, 3.2kW power solar system
• Tiled throughout living areas, polished timber floors on upper level
• Internal access to double lock-up garage plus separate storage space
• Family-oriented address, walk to Bexley shopping village, schools
• Stroll to Rockdale Station, city buses, easy access to M5 Motorway
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||124|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|