Wonderfully located in a sought-after community-oriented address, this warm and welcoming residence has been tightly-held and lovingly maintained by the one family for 47 years.
Well presented and brimming with natural light, it features an original layout offering separate spacious lounge and dining areas as well as an updated modern kitchen with quality appliances and breakfast bar.
Accommodation comprises three well proportioned bedrooms, two of which are appointed with mirrored built-in wardrobes while there is also a study/sitting room and an adjoining sunroom.
To the rear is a sunny child-friendly level backyard amid picturesque gardens, while the home enjoys side access to a lock-up garage and a carport.
Although immediately liveable as is, it presents outstanding potential to re-create/renovate for contemporary living or rebuild a brand new family residence (STCA).
This instantly appealing property boasts ultra-convenience, minutes to Roselands Shopping Centre, schools, parks and transport while enjoying easy access to the M5 Motorway and the airport.
• Well presented interiors w/ separate spacious lounge/dining areas
• Updated kitchen with breakfast bar & ample cupboard storage
• Sun washed child-friendly level backyard amid picturesque gardens
• Well proportioned bedrooms, two appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Sizeable sitting room/study, adjoining sunroom, multiple a/c units
• Side access to a single lock-up garage plus carport, outdoor shed
• Close to Roselands Shopping Centre, easy access to the M5 & airport
• Walk to parks and playing fields, moments to an array of schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$593 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|