Promising outstanding lifestyle appeal in a walk-to-everywhere location, this beautifully presented apartment provides an idyllic haven of style, space and abundant natural light in a small block of only 9 apartments.
Enjoying a prized position in a well-maintained security block, it reveals a great layout with sleek open plan living/dining areas enhanced by polished dark timber floors and crisp walls. There is a streamlined kitchen with stainless steel appliances, while accommodation comprises two well-sized bedrooms and the main with a built-in wardrobe overlooks a sunny balcony. Further highlights include a stylish fully tiled bathroom and an internal laundry.
It presents an instantly appealing first home or investment, within a stroll of Bexley village shops and popular eateries, Rockdale Station, Seaforth Park and buses, while only a short drive to Brighton-Le-Sands beachside dining and Westfield Hurstville.
• Sleek open plan living/dining brimming with natural light
• Interiors open to an undercover balcony awash with sunshine
• Streamlined kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
• Well-proportioned bedrooms, main w/ BIR overlooking balcony
• Polished dark timber floors, crisp white walls, high ceilings
• Stylish fully tiled bathroom with barn door, standalone tub & separate shower
• Internal laundry, picture windows frame leafy outlooks
• Walk to Bexley village shops, cafes, Rockdale Station, buses
• Close to Brighton-Le-Sands eateries, Westfield Hurstville
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|