Located in a secure boutique block of eight in a peaceful leafy setting, this beautifully presented apartment provides a superb lifestyle retreat in a highly convenient location. Enhanced by private leafy outlooks and abundant natural light, it features a combined lounge/dining area opening to a sunlit undercover balcony.
There is a neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard storage and benchspace, while the bedrooms are well proportioned and the master with built-in wardrobe overlooks the sunny balcony.
Additional features include air conditioning in the lounge/dining, a full sized original bathroom, an internal laundry and polished timber floorboards throughout.
Although immediately liveable and ready to enjoy as is, it presents potential to renovate or enhance further over time if desired.
It is wonderfully positioned amid beautifully manicured grounds, within minutes of Kogarah and Rockdale Stations, village shops and eateries, while surrounded by local parklands.
• Light and airy interiors with polished timber floors & high ceilings
• Spacious combined lounge/dining opens to covered sunny balcony
• Neat and tidy kitchen equipped w/ ample cupboard storage/benchspace
• Well proportioned bedrooms, master opens to the sun washed balcony
• Wide picture windows allow plenty of natural light, leafy outlooks
• A/c in lounge/dining area, full sized bathroom, internal laundry
• Move straight in and enjoy as is, scope to modernise/personalise
• Situated in a well maintained security block surrounded by parks
• Easy access to Rockdale & Kogarah Stations, village shops & eateries
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|