Fresh and airy with a sunny upbeat vibe, this well presented apartment represents an exciting entry point in a sought-after setting within footsteps of Bexley village.
Enjoying a prized position in a boutique block of twelve, it features a spacious layout with an open plan lounge/dining area flowing to a sunlit balcony with lovely leafy outlooks. There is a neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard storage and benchspace, while the bedrooms are both large and fitted with mirrored built-in wardrobes.
Additional features include a bright and airy bathroom with combined bath/shower, an internal laundry, reverse cycle air conditioning and polished floating timber flooring throughout.
Complete with an oversized remote garage with great storage, it enjoys a stroll to village shops and popular eateries, schools, public transport and beautiful Seaforth Park.
• Well presented interiors enhanced by polished floating timber floors
• Spacious open plan living/dining flows to sun bathed covered balcony
• Well equipped kitchen features ample cupboard storage/benchspace
• Well scaled bedrooms both appointed with mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Bright & airy bathroom, internal laundry, a/c, oversized remote LUG
• Ready to enjoy with potential to personalise or enhance over time
• Excellent investment or first home in ultra-central lifestyle address
• Walk to Bexley village shops and eateries, public transport, schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|