Sleek and stylish while offering character and charm, this classic freestanding residence has been beautifully renovated and appointed for readymade contemporary living.
Perfect for families and downsizers alike, it reveals a wonderfully spacious layout featuring a combined living/dining area enhanced by high ceilings, floating timber flooring and abundant natural light.
The streamlined kitchen features ample cupboard storage and benchspace, while interiors open to a covered alfresco entertaining area and child-friendly level backyard in lush parkside surrounds.
Accommodation comprises two well sized bedrooms, while there is a generous family room or optional third bedroom which opens to a full width verandah and enclosed front yard.
Further highlights include a chic fully tiled bathroom, an internal laundry with a second shower, a lock-up garage and outdoor storage shed.
Bordering beautiful Bexley Park, it is positioned within a stroll of village shops and eateries, quality schools and public transport.
• Beautifully renovated and appointed while exuding character charm
• Spacious combined lounge and dining area bathed in natural light
• Streamlined kitchen w/ ample storage/benchspace overlooking rear
• Superb covered alfresco entertaining, easycare sunlit level backyard
• Well scaled bedrooms, generous family room opens to front verandah
• Stylish tiled bathroom, internal laundry w shower, LUG can be used as studio
• Floating timber floors, carpeted bedrooms, original period fixtures
• Walk to Bexley village shops and cafes, transport, quality schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|