Generous proportions, quality finishes and a superb layout deliver the perfect environment for family living in this residence.
Cleverly engineered for effortless living and entertaining, it features warm and welcoming interiors enhanced by stylish neutral décor and abundant natural light.
It reveals a spacious lounge and study zone, while open plan living/dining flows to a superb undercover entertainment area and a sun-soaked child-friendly level backyard.
Upper-level accommodation comprises four well-proportioned bedrooms, two of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes. The master features a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite while opening to an undercover balcony awash with sunshine.
Further highlights include ducted air conditioning, engineered timber flooring, a main bathroom with a spa bath and plentiful internal storage.
Complete with internal access to a double lock-up garage, it is positioned within walking distance of Roselands Shopping Centre, Punchbowl Station and parks, while moments to quality schools.
• Beautifully presented interiors flooded with natural light
• Clever layout featuring separate lounge, open living/dining
• Superb covered alfresco entertaining, easycare level lawn
• Modern stone kitchen with quality s/steel gas appliances
• Four upper level bedrooms, two fitted with built-in robes
• Master with walk-in robe & ensuite opens to sunny balcony
• Ducted a/c, engineered timber floors, plentiful storage
• Convenient internal access to double automatic garage
• Walk to Roselands Shopping Centre, Punchbowl Station, buses
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|