Clean lines, light filled interiors and a spacious dual level layout combine in this stylish duplex to offer the perfect home for growing families.
Located in the heart of Campsie within minutes of everyday amenities, it features a clever design offering open plan family and dining and a separate generous living area.
The well-equipped kitchen features CaesarStone benchtops and quality stainless steel gas appliances, while interiors open to a covered entertainment deck and child-friendly level backyard.
The upper level comprises four well proportioned bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes. The master with an ensuite opens to a sun washed balcony with elevated views towards the city skyline.
Additional features include a full sized main bathroom with a spa bath, reverse cycle air conditioning, tiled living areas, downlights and internal access to a lock-up garage.
This readymade family home is positioned a stroll to local shops and cafes, while enjoying close proximity to Beamish Street’s popular eateries, Clemton Park Shopping Centre, schools, parks and public transport.
• Beautifully appointed for modern family comfort and ease of living
• Clever layout featuring open plan family/dining and separate living
• Well-equipped CaesarStone kitchen w/ stainless steel gas appliances
• Superb covered entertainment deck and sunlit child-friendly backyard
• Four upper level bedrooms all appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Master w/ ensuite opens to sunlit balcony with sweeping city views
• Full main bathroom with spa bath, internal laundry and third w/c
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, tiled living areas, downlights
• Internal access to lock-up garage, off-street parking, storage shed
• Close to shops, cafes, Beamish Street eateries, Clemton Park Shopping
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||79|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||343|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|