Generous proportions, multiple stylish living areas and sun washed alfresco entertaining all combine to deliver an impressive family sanctuary in this beautifully presented residence.
Spanning two spacious levels and brimming with natural light, it features a carefully considered layout incorporating both formal and informal lounge and dining areas. At the heart of the home is a well-equipped CaesarStone kitchen with a breakfast bar, while the casual living/dining area spills out to a superb undercover entertainment courtyard.
Family excellence continues with the four well proportioned upper level bedrooms and a spacious family room/living area. Three of the bedrooms are appointed with built-in wardrobes and the master features a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
Further attributes include a full sized main bathroom as well as an internal laundry with an extra w/c, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, polished timber/tiled flooring, plentiful storage and internal access to a double lock-up garage.
It boasts a premium address within minutes of Bexley shops and cafes, Bexley Park, Golf course and Aquatic Centre as well as a selection of schools and public transport.
• Impressive layout featuring formal and informal living/dining areas
• Modern kitchen w/ quality s/steel gas appliances & breakfast bar
• Light filled living/dining flows to sunlit entertainment courtyard
• Generous upper level bedrooms, three appointed with built-in robes
• Master with walk-in robe and ensuite, upper level family/living area
• Full sized main bathroom, ducted a/c, tiled/polished timber floors
• Internal access to double lock-up garage, plenty of storage options
• Environmentally friendly solar energy panels installed & ready for use
• Short walk to Bexley village shops and popular eateries, Bexley Park
• Minutes to a variety of schools, public transport, Hurstville CBD
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|