Character, charm and ultra-convenience all combine to provide an appealing offering in this welcoming semi residence.
Living is easy with a free flowing layout from front to back, offering separate lounge and dining areas enhanced by polished timber floorboards and high ceilings, as well as ducted air-con throughout.
The kitchen is spacious and equipped with stainless steel gas appliances, while bi-fold doors allow a seamless transition to a superb covered entertainment deck followed by a north facing sun washed level backyard.
The three bedrooms are well sized and appointed with built-in wardrobes and beautiful leadlight windows, while there is a bright and airy bathroom and an internal laundry with a second w/c.
Move straight in and enjoy as is, while it presents excellent potential to renovate further/enhance over time and realise your family dream home (STCA).
Complete with two off street parking, it is positioned in a sought-after setting, a short walk to Bexley Park, village shops and eateries, schools, Bexley North Station and the aquatic centre.
• Original free flowing layout with separate living and dining areas
• Streamlined kitchen equipped with stainless steel gas appliances
• Bi-fold doors open to superb covered alfresco entertaining deck
• Sun bathed child-friendly level backyard amid easycare gardens
• High ceilings, polished timber floorboards, leadlight windows, ducted a/c
• Good sized bedrooms w/ built-in robes, bright and airy bathroom
• Two off street parking, separate studio/storage & storage shed
• Stroll to Bexley Park, shops and popular eateries, quality schools
• Close to Bexley Aquatic Centre, Bexley North Station, city buses
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||107|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|