Immersed in the privacy of its quiet setting at the rear of the collection, this delightful villa home is the largest of the five.
Both the interiors and exteriors exhibit a fresh aesthetic, with interiors finished in classic pale tones and stylish flooring that is easy to keep clean, while the rear features a wraparound garden.
Optimising internal privacy and noise control, the layout provides a partition door separating living space from the three bedrooms – ideal for when someone is trying to work from home, or when baby is asleep.
Set close to Seaforth Park, this superb home is an overall winner in a highly convenient location, with both Kogarah and Rockdale commercial precincts and transport hubs easily accessible by foot.
• Front & rear outdoor settings under NE sunshine
• Enclosed garden will keep four-legged friends safe
• Generous open plan living/dining with study nook
• Tidy kitchen with scope to personalise & add value
• Neat two-way bathroom, laundry has 2nd toilet
• Air-con, underhouse storage, remote roller shutters
• Quick access to St George Girls High & Sydney Tech
• Minutes from cafes & beaches in Brighton-Le-Sands
• Strata rates $600 pq, council rates $1516 pa, water rates $630 pa
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$780 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|