Promising lifestyle excellence and ultra-convenience, this full brick townhouse overdelivers in terms of space, modern comfort and functionality in a coveted parkside address.
Beautifully appointed and flooded with natural light, it features a clever layout offering a stylish open plan living/dining area enhanced by polished floating timber flooring, crisp white walls and high ceilings. A streamlined eat-in kitchen is equipped with stainless steel gas appliances and ample cupboard storage, while interiors spill out to a covered alfresco entertaining area and a sun washed child-friendly backyard.
Quietly positioned to the rear of the complex and complete with secure undercover parking, it is placed within a stroll of Bardwell Park and Bexley North Stations, village shops, popular eateries and Girrahween Park.
• Cleverly designed with stylish open plan living and dining areas
• Well-equipped eat-in kitchen with quality s/steel gas appliances
• Superb covered alfresco entertaining, sunny child-friendly backyard
• Well-proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Master bedroom with ensuite, modern bathroom, ducted a/c
• Polished floating timber flooring, high ceilings, garden shed
• Internal laundry, secure undercover parking, additional car space
• Stroll to Bardwell Park, Bexley North Station, shops and eateries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?