Quietly positioned to the rear of a well-maintained boutique complex, this beautifully presented villa provides an instantly appealing home for young families, downsizers and investors alike.
Enjoying all the ease of a single level layout, it features a spacious combined lounge/dining area extending to a sun soaked wraparound courtyard and a child-friendly level backyard.
The streamlined timber kitchen is equipped with granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances, while accommodation consists of three well scaled bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes.
The master bedroom features an ensuite, while additional features include a full sized main bathroom, air conditioning, a lock-up garage and laundry room.
Promising ultra-convenience, it is positioned a stroll to shops and eateries, Bexley Park and public transport, quality schools and moments to Hurstville’s CBD and Westfield.
• Spacious layout with combined living/dining bathed in natural light
• Streamlined timber kitchen w/ granite benchtops, s/steel appliances
• Sun bathed wraparound courtyard and child-friendly level backyard
• Well proportioned bedrooms w/ BIR’s, master features an ensuite
• Beautiful polished timber floors, high ceilings, full sized bathroom
• Currently tenanted with superb rental return of $520 per week
• Single lock-up garage with laundry, reverse cycle air conditioning
• Close to Westfield Hurstville, quality schools, parks and transport
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|