Boasting an elevated ground floor setting in a secure boutique block, this tastefully renovated apartment provides an idyllic lifestyle retreat of modern comfort and ease of living. Wonderfully spacious and brimming with natural light, it features combined lounge/dining dressed in fresh neutral decor.
Promising ultra-convenience in a peaceful leafy street, it enjoys close proximity to both Kogarah and Bexley’s shopping and public transport.
• Original layout with combined living/dining bathed in natural light
• Sleek kitchen w/ stone benchtops and quality s/steel gas appliances
• Well proportioned bedrooms both appointed with built-in wardrobes
• High ceilings, floating timber flooring and wide picture windows
• Bright and airy bathroom, good internal storage, covered car space
• Exceptional first home opportunity in a quiet yet convenient setting
• Readymade lifestyle investment promising consistent rental return
• Walk to beautiful Seaforth Park, city buses, variety of schools
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|