A spacious design, light filled interiors and fresh modern décor all combine to provide a superb first home or investment in an ultra-convenient address.
Set in a well maintained complex of nine, it features beautifully presented interiors offering designated living/dining areas perfect for relaxing and entertaining.
There is a streamlined kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances, while sliding glass doors open to a sun bathed balcony enjoying elevated leafy outlooks.
Accommodation consists of two bedrooms, the main is oversized and appointed with a mirrored built-in wardrobe.
Additional features include a full sized bathroom, an internal laundry and a lock-up garage.
It is positioned a stroll to Carlton Station, village shops and eateries, while within close proximity to St George Hospital, Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah and Hurstville’s CBD.
• Spacious open layout featuring light filled living and dining areas
• Streamlined kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances
• Sliding glass doors open to sun washed balcony with leafy outlooks
• Well proportioned bedrooms, master appointed with built-in robe
• Full sized bathroom, internal laundry, lock-up garage, storage
• Walk to Carlton Station, village shops and eateries, schools, parks
• Close proximity to St George Hospital, Jubilee Stadium
• Well maintained complex within minutes of Kogarah & Hurstville’s CBD
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|