Impeccably presented and brimming with charm, this stunning character home has been stylishly renovated for modern living, to create fluid interiors that embrace the abundant natural sunshine.
Positioned on a generous block with expansive child-friendly lawns and plenty of space to entertain, it truly is the perfect family home.
Tucked away in peaceful residential enclave, you’ll be footsteps from shops, restaurants, schools and transport options.
• Effortless single level layout offers broad appeal
• Generously proportioned open plan living/dining
• Timber deck overlooks sweeping sun washed lawns
• Sleek stone kitchen with integrated appliances
• Three bedrooms with built-ins, main with sunroom
• Two bathrooms, spacious main includes bathtub
• Double garage and multiple off street car spaces
• 650m to Aldi, less than 800m to Allawah Station
Council Rates:$461 per quarter*
Water Rates:$160 per quarter*
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|