Perfectly positioned in one of Bexley’s finest streets, this tastefully renovated residence provides a readymade family home designed for low maintenance living and entertaining.
Enjoying all the ease of a single level layout, it reveals stylish modern interiors featuring open plan living/dining zones enhanced by high ceilings and polished timber flooring.
There is a sleek CaesarStone kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel gas appliances, while interiors extend to a sunlit covered deck, perfect for relaxed entertaining.
Accommodation comprises three well-scaled bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes and the second bedroom adjoins a study.
Additional features include a stylish full sized bathroom which is tiled floor-to-ceiling, an internal laundry with a second w/c, ducted and reverse cycle air conditioning, multiple ceiling fans and a lock-up garage.
Ideal for young families and downsizers alike, it is positioned for ultra-convenience a short walk to Bexley shops and cafes, a variety of schools, parks and public transport.
• Beautifully renovated w/ high ceilings and abundant natural light
• Stylish open plan living/dining enhanced by polished timber floors
• Interiors flow to covered sun washed deck perfect for entertaining
• Sleek CaesarStone kitchen w/ quality stainless steel gas appliances
• Child-friendly level backyard, low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Good sized bedrooms, all w/ BIR’s, second bedroom adjoins a study
• Full main bathroom tiled floor-to-ceiling, internal laundry with w/c
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, multiple ceiling fans, LUG
• Walk to Bexley shops and eateries, schools, parks, public transport
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|