Beautifully renovated and appointed while brimming with natural light, this full brick Federation residence provides an idyllic lifestyle haven of contemporary style and family functionality.
Enjoying all the ease of a single level layout, it features a spacious free flowing design with separate living/dining areas enhanced by floating timber flooring and high ceilings. The modern CaesarStone kitchen is equipped with quality stainless steel appliances, while to the rear is a sun bathed child-friendly level backyard and an undercover entertaining area.
Accommodation comprises four well proportioned bedrooms, three of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes plus there is a stylish full sized bathroom and an additional w/c.
Further features include air conditioning in the living area, plentiful storage and a separate studio retreat.
Appealing to families wishing to move into the area, it is positioned within a stroll of Bexley village shops and vibrant eateries, a variety of parks, schools and public transport.
• Beautifully renovated home of contemporary style and ease of living
• Wonderfully spacious layout featuring separate lounge/dining areas
• Modern kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard storage
• Undercover alfresco entertaining, easycare child-friendly level backyard
• Well-scaled bedrooms, three with built-in robes, stylish full bathroom
• Original leadlight windows, floating timber flooring, high ceilings
• A/c in living, separate rear studio, internal laundry, second w/c
• Walk to Bexley shops and cafes, parks, schools and public transport
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|