Transformed by a complete contemporary renovation with a focus on effortless living and entertaining, this stylish single level home provides an idyllic family retreat in a sought-after community-oriented pocket.
Beautifully appointed and bathed in natural light, it features a great layout with separate living/dining zones enhanced by modern décor and high period ceilings. There is a sleek Caesarstone kitchen with quality stainless steel gas appliances, while a superb entertainment room opens to a covered alfresco courtyard and easycare level backyard.
Complete with off-street parking, it is positioned within a stroll of Bexley village shops and popular eateries, Broadford Street Reserve and Bardwell Valley Parklands as well as a variety of schools and public transport.
• Beautifully renovated & appointed for modern family living
• Wonderfully spacious layout with separate lounge/dining
• Gourmet CaesarStone kitchen with s/steel gas appliances
• Island breakfast bar, ample cupboard storage/benchspace
• Superb undercover alfresco entertaining, easycare backyard
• Generous entertainment room complete with a kitchenette
• Well-proportioned bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
• Chic master ensuite, full main bathroom, a/c, car space
• Tiled flooring, vast attic storage, outdoor shed
• Stroll to Bexley Village, schools, parks, public transport
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|