Boasting an elevated setting in the near-new ‘Park Lane Development’, this stylish contemporary apartment provides an outstanding offering in a burgeoning lifestyle address.
Wonderfully spacious and brimming with natural light, it features striking interiors with zoned lounge and dining areas enhanced by floating timber flooring, while extending to a sunlit undercover balcony.
The sleek CaesarStone kitchen is equipped with quality stainless steel gas appliances and ample cupboard storage, while the bedroom is well-scaled and appointed with a walk-in wardrobe and a chic fully tiled ensuite bathroom.
Further highlights include an internal laundry, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a secure parking space, while residents enjoy access to a fabulous communal rooftop with superb city views.
Promising a lifestyle of ultra-convenience, it is placed within walking distance of both Arncliffe and Wolli Creek Stations, vibrant village shops and buzzing eateries.
• Stylish contemporary interiors with open plan lounge/dining areas
• Sliding glass doors open to an undercover balcony bathed in sunshine
• Sleek CaesarStone kitchen equipped with stainless steel gas appliances
• Well-scaled bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ducted reverse cycle a/c
• Chic ensuite bathroom tiled floor-to-ceiling, concealed internal laundry
• Outstanding first home or investment in burgeoning lifestyle address
• Residents enjoy access to a superb communal rooftop with city views
• Well maintained complex with car space, rapid access to Botany Bay
• Walk to Arncliffe/Wolli Creek Stations, shops & buzzing eateries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||220|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|