Be instantly impressed by this beautifully renovated residence located in an idyllic family-oriented address close to Bexley village shops.
Enjoying all the ease of a single level layout, it features stylishly appointed interiors offering separate family, lounge and dining areas flooded with natural light.
The sleek CaeasarStone kitchen is replete with quality stainless steel gas appliances and a breakfast bar, while to the rear is a sun washed level backyard perfect for children to play.
Accommodation consists of three well proportioned bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes and the master features a stylish ensuite.
Further highlights include a full sized main bathroom and an internal laundry, ducted air conditioning, polished timber flooring and downlights as well as off-street parking and a storage shed.
Occupying a substantial 499.5 sqm level block amid easy-care landscaped gardens, it is positioned moments to Bexley North Station, quality schools, Bardwell Valley Parklands and Rockdale Plaza.
• Beautifully renovated for modern family comfort and functionality
• Cleverly designed with separate spacious family, living and dining
• Gourmet CaesarStone kitchen with quality stainless steel gas fittings
• Oversized sun washed level backyard amid easy-care landscaped gardens
• Three well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Master with ensuite, full sized main bathroom, internal laundry
• Ducted a/c, high ceilings, downlights, polished timber flooring
• Lock-up garage plus two off-street parking, storage/garden shed
• Close to Bexley shops and eateries, Bexley North Station, schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|