Occupying a substantial 651 sqm parcel in a desirable community-oriented address, this freestanding dual level residence provides an exceptional family home of space, modern comfort and flexibility. It features an impressive layout offering separate lounge/dining and family areas enhanced by high patterned ceilings, floating timber floors downstairs, newly carpeted rooms upstairs and neutral décor.
There is a well sized eat-in kitchen with walk in pantry, while to the rear is a child-friendly sunny backyard and a separate studio retreat. Accommodation comprises five well sized bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes, a study or 6th bedroom and the master features an ensuite.
Further highlights include extensive storage, a double lock-up garage with separate workshop plus a carport.
It is exceptionally located within a stroll of public transport, parks and schools, while enjoying close proximity to Bexley village shops, popular eateries and Hurstville’s CBD.
• Wonderfully spacious layout w/separate lounge/dining and family areas
• Well presented with floating timber floors downstairs and high patterned ceilings
• Neat and tidy eat-in kitchen with extensive storage.
• Interiors open to a covered outdoor area, child-friendly level backyard
• Five well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in robes, a sunny study or sixth bedroom. Linen chute.
• Master bedroom w/ ensuite, full sized main bathroom, internal laundry
• Side access to double lock-up garage plus carport, separate studio/storage
• Minutes to Bexley village shops and eateries, city buses, Hurstville CBD
• 400 mtrs to Bexley Aquatic and Leisure centre
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||119|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|