Showcasing a quality design, stylish contemporary interiors and sun bathed alfresco spaces, this generously proportioned residence ticks all the boxes when it comes to effortless family living and entertaining.
Perfectly located within a stroll of Roselands Shopping Centre, this instantly appealing home reveals a clever layout incorporating a series of living/dining and sitting areas enhanced by engineered timber flooring, designer lighting and chic neutral décor.
The gourmet island kitchen features a breakfast bar and quality stainless steel gas appliances, while interiors extend to a choice of outdoor areas including a sunlit central courtyard and a sparkling glass fenced swimming pool.
Accommodation comprises four generous bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes and three including the master enjoy deluxe ensuites.
Further highlights include a separate self-contained teenage retreat as well as ducted air conditioning, engineered timber floors, video security intercom and an alarm system.
Set on a coveted corner parcel, it is positioned a stroll to shops and eateries, parks, public transport and Roselands Aquatic Centre.
• Cleverly designed layout with series of living/dining/sitting zones
• Gourmet island kitchen w/ b/bar and quality s/steel gas appliances
• Superb alfresco entertaining, sparkling glass fenced swimming pool
• Well proportioned bedrooms, master with walk-in robe & chic ensuite
• Second/third bedrooms enjoy ensuites, self-contained teen retreat
• Deluxe bathrooms, designer lighting, alarm system, central void
• Ducted air conditioning, engineered timber floors, video intercom
• Access via Payten Avenue to off-street parking, plentiful storage
• Stroll to Roselands Shopping Centre, buses, Roselands Aquatic Centre
All inspections are by appointment only. Please contact agent to arrange a time.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$343 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|