A celebration of light, contemporary style and space, this beautifully appointed residence provides an idyllic family sanctuary in a desirable community-oriented address.
Cleverly engineered for effortless living and entertaining, it features a superb layout offering open plan lounge/dining and a separate family area enhanced by luxury tiled flooring, pendant lighting and designer finishes.
There is a sleek Caesarstone kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, while interiors enjoy an effortless flow to a covered entertainment terrace followed by a secluded backyard oasis with a sparkling swimming pool and level lawn amid beautiful established gardens.
Complete with internal access to a double lock-up garage it is positioned moments to premier schools, parks, Westfield Hurstville and public transport.
• Striking designer interiors w/ luxury tiled floors, pendant lighting
• Clever layout features multiple living areas bathed in natural light
• Gourmet stone kitchen w/ breakfast bar and s/steel gas appliances
• Open living/dining with easy flow to covered entertainment terrace
• Private backyard oasis with sparkling swimming pool and level lawn
• Well-proportioned bedrooms, three appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Master suite opens to a sunlit balcony and features a stylish ensuite
• Second bedroom with WIR and ensuite opens to private balcony
• Deluxe main bathroom, polished timber/tiled flooring, ducted a/c
• Internal access to a double lock-up garage, plentiful storage space
• Close to quality schools, Westfield Hurstville, parks and transport
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|