A rare and exciting opportunity exists in one of Bexley’s finest streets, this full brick Federation residence occupies an incredible 916.9sqm parcel and presents boundless potential and possibilities.
This single storey homes solid bones, high ceilings and vintage charm provide the ideal foundations for a complete sympathetic restoration or take advantage of its prized setting and re-create/re-build your forever dream home (STCA).
It currently comprises separate living/dining areas and an original kitchen, three well-proportioned bedrooms, two bathrooms and an oversized sun washed backyard. Additional features include a carport, off-street parking plus a workshop and storage room.
Explore the possibilities to capitalise on its highly-sought after location, within walking distance of Bexley shopping village and popular eateries, schools, public transport and Bardwell Valley Golf Club.
• Original layout featuring separate living and dining areas
• Neat original kitchen with scope for a modern redesign
• Three well-proportioned bedrooms, two bathrooms
• Large sun washed backyard, internal laundry, high ceilings
• Carport, ample off-street parking, workshop, storage room
• Potential to restore to its original former glory (STCA)
• Scope to re-build a brand new family dream home (STCA)
• Walk to Bexley village shops, parks, schools, transport
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|