Resting on a private block of approximately 598sqm in a sought-after suburb, this elevated, charming double brick, family home showcases a distinct style of Federation architecture that embraces a blend of old and new. Showcasing freshly renovated interiors, it promises an idyllic indoor/outdoor lifestyle with contemporary flair and appeal. It is enveloped in natural light from a rare north east aspect, offering the perfect open plan layout for nights of entertaining, as well as an environment for families to relax. Retaining its original fixtures, it provides high ceilings, ornamental fireplace and spectacular stained glass windows. Featuring double side access to the expansive rear lawn, the home is placed within a leisurely stroll of Bexley, Kogarah and Rockdale shopping villages, Also close to local Schools, several local eateries and Bexley Park.
• Open plan living zone offers a seamless flow to outdoor entertaining
• Immaculate outdoor setting with undercover terrace and expansive lawn
• Versatile single level layout features convenient work from home area
• Vast kitchen provides Smeg gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
• Four generous bedrooms, all with built-ins and plentiful natural light
• Contemporary fully tiled bathrooms, with the main featuring separate bath and shower
• Ducted air conditioning, extensive storage and downlights throughout
• Tucked away in a quiet street, plentiful parking along side driveway
• Easy walking access to Rockdale and Kogarah train stations and local supermarkets
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?