Presenting a character home with a spacious garden and a superb 3-bedroom granny flat, this tightly held prospect spans across a 553sqm block of pure potential.
Directly opposite the park and playground, the main home impresses with period details and a selection of contemporary upgrades. This is a great entertainer, providing bright, open living space, plus a covered deck overlooking the child-friendly garden.
Entering from Albert Street, this granny flat is a rare offering that’s fully-fenced and provides three bedrooms. It also features onsite parking and an abundance of storage.
Capitalise on its live-and-earn capabilities, or redesign your dream home on this spacious holding (STCA), located moments from quality schools, Bexley shopping village and Hurstville CBD.
• Superb family home right opposite the park/playground
• Set with high ornate ceilings & low-maintenance flooring
• Island kitchen with breakfast bar, Bosch oven, water filter
• Upgraded bathroom with stylish freestanding bathtub
• Covered deck & north-west garden under all-day sunshine
• Granny flat with raked ceiling, air conditioning & built-ins
• Features wraparound garden & spacious storage shed
• 650m walk to Sydney Tech High & St Mary Star of the Sea
• 5 minutes’ drive to Hurstville Westfield & Event Cinemas
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$780 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|