Promising lifestyle excellence and convenience, this stylish apartment delivers an outstanding first home or investment opportunity in a well-maintained security building.
Cleverly designed and filled with natural light, it features a superb open plan layout with generous living/dining areas plus a sleek stone gas kitchen, while floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to a full-width undercover entertainment terrace.
The well-scaled bedroom is appointed with a mirrored built-in wardrobe and enjoys access to the balcony with airport views, while further highlights include high level positioning, a stylish fully tiled bathroom, a concealed internal laundry, second built-in robe and video security intercom.
Its unbeatable location is walking distance from Rockdale Station, local shops, popular eateries, and moments to Brighton-Le-Sands Beach.
• Excellent investment with strong rental return
• Spacious open-plan layout
• Large entertainment terrace
• Sleek kitchen, s/steel gas cooktop, dishwasher
• Well-sized bedroom with mirrored built-in robe
• Stylish fully tiled bathroom, and concealed laundry
• Video intercom, split-cycle air conditioning
• Lift access to secure car space, and storage cage
• Stroll to Rockdale Station and Rockdale Plaza
• Footsteps to shops and popular eateries
• Close proximity to Brighton-Le-Sands beach
Approximate outgoings; Council: $365pq; Water $165pq; Strata $890pq
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$735 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||234|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|