Enjoying a desirable setting in a peaceful community-oriented address, this well presented residence provides an instantly appealing home of easycare comfort and family flexibility.
Wonderfully spacious and brimming with natural light, it features a clever layout offering separate lounge and dining areas enhanced by timber floorboards and high ceilings.
There is a neat and tidy kitchen with a breakfast bar and ample storage, while both the kitchen and sun filled family area are appointed with high vaulted ceilings.
Interiors open to a superb sun soaked deck, perfect for entertaining and overlooking a beautiful child-friendly level backyard amid established fragrant gardens and citrus trees.
Accommodation comprises of four bedrooms in the main house, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes. A highlight is the separate self-contained one bedroom accommodation which is currently tenanted and receiving a rental return of $300pw.
This superb family home is ready to enjoy as is, while it presents excellent potential to modernise or enhance further over time if desired (STCA).
Complete with a carport, it is exceptionally positioned a short walk to Bexley Park, village shops and eateries, buses, schools and minutes to Westfield Hurstville.
• Separate lounge and dining with timber floorboards & high ceilings
• Enclosed sun soaked entertainment deck overlooking the backyard
• Beautiful backyard sanctuary with established gardens & citrus trees
• Neat and tidy kitchen with breakfast bar and ample cupboard storage
• Light filled living area and kitchen enhanced by high vaulted ceilings
• Four well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Separate one bedroom self-contained accommodation currently tenanted at $300pw
• Bright and airy bathrooms, internal laundries, multiple ceiling fans
• Single carport, outdoor storage/garden shed, easycare level lawns
• Close to Bexley Park, buses, quality schools, Westfield Hurstville
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|