Set in one of Bexley’s best streets, this marvellous double-storey home assures deluxe family comfort with incredible in/outdoor settings for entertaining and relaxation.
Clever architecture increases the sense of spaciousness with soaring ceilings and a sheltered outdoor kitchen beside the saltwater swimming pool. This superb home is presented in immaculate condition following a diligent schedule of upgrades throughout its ownership.
Abundant space and storage helps busy families live with ease and grace, in an ideal location close to parks, transport, village shops and acclaimed schools.
• Dramatic central dining room with double-height 5.8m ceiling
• Vast entertainers’ lounge with cocktail bar beside the kitchen
• Black stone benchtops, Smeg 6-burner gas stove, double sink
• Alfresco lounge with sound system, stove & rustic pizza oven
• Children’s play area adjacent to the 2015-installed heated pool
• Forever family home with five bedrooms, master with walk-in
• Stylishly upgraded downstairs bathroom, upper bath has spa
• Perimeter CCTV system, Internal garage access, attic storage
• 900m from Bexley Public School, 2.3 km from Sydney Tech selective
Council Rates:$519 per quarter*
Water Rates:$177 per quarter*
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$780 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|