Occupying an impressive 743sqm level block in a desirable community-oriented address, this full brick freestanding bungalow provides an outstanding opportunity for families and developers alike.
Boasting a wide 14.8m frontage, it presents an immediately liveable home as is, while there is exciting potential to re-create/renovate or rebuild a brand contemporary family residence or duplex (STCA).
It currently comprises generous proportions with a traditional layout featuring separate lounge/dining areas plus a well-equipped timber kitchen with quality appliances. The four bedrooms are well proportioned, while to the rear is an oversized child-friendly backyard bathed in sunshine.
Complete with a double lock-up garage, this exciting offering is located a stroll to Bexley’s village shops and eateries, public transport, schools, parks and within close proximity of Hurstville’s CBD.
• Traditional layout featuring formal dining and separate living area
• Child-friendly sun soaked level backyard, beautiful established gardens
• Well-equipped eat-in timber kitchen with quality steel appliances
• Well proportioned bedrooms enhanced by high patterned ceilings
• One bedroom with built-in robe, air conditioning in the living area
• Immediately liveable with excellent potential for modern makeover
• Re-create/renovate/rebuild a brand new modern family home (STCA)
• Bright & airy full bathroom, tiled floor-to-ceiling w/ corner bath
• Wide side driveway access to a DLUG, internal laundry with w/c,
• Walk to Bexley’s shopping village, popular eateries and city buses
• Close to a selection of schools and parks as well as Hurstville’s CBD
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|