Intuitive design, beautifully crafted interiors and an effortless embrace of the outdoors all combine to deliver an idyllic family sanctuary in this brand new double brick designer residence.
Enjoying a dynamic interplay of light and space with a chic contemporary aesthetic, it reveals a generous free-flowing design with a warm and inviting lounge plus open plan living/dining areas enhanced by high ceilings and quality tiled flooring. At the heart of the home is a gourmet island kitchen with SMEG gas appliances, while a seamless transition is made to a covered entertainment courtyard and easy care level backyard.
Complete with internal access to a lock-up garage, it is positioned for ultra-convenience within minutes of Bexley shops and eateries, Bexley North Station, Bardwell Valley Parklands and Rockdale Plaza.
• Striking contemporary interiors of superior style and quality
• Clever free flowing design featuring separate living/dining areas
• Gourmet island kitchen, superior SMEG gas appliances
• Easy flow to covered alfresco entertaining w/ integrated kitchen
• Child-friendly level backyard amid easy care landscaped gardens
• Warm and welcoming lounge, ducted a/c, timber and tiled floors
• Well-proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Master with WIR and lower level bedroom with deluxe ensuites
• Master and second bedroom enjoy access to a covered terrace
• Beautifully appointed bathrooms, main ensuite with dual vanity
• Guest powder room, internal laundry, internal access to LUG
• Close to Bexley shops and eateries, Bexley North Station, schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|