Occupying an impressive 669sqm (approx) corner parcel in an ultra-convenient address, this classic single level home blends original period fixtures with modern additions while boasting boundless potential and possibilities.
It features a traditional layout offering separate family, lounge and dining areas enhanced by polished timber floorboards and high ceilings. There is a renovated island gas kitchen equipped with ample cupboard storage, while to the rear is a swimming pool and covered BBQ area.
Accommodation comprises four well scaled bedrooms, two of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes, while there is a study/optional fifth bedroom as well as a full sized bathroom and an internal laundry with a second w/c.
Complete with a double lock-up garage, it presents the option to move straight in and enjoy as is or capitalise on an unbeatable location and re-create/re-build a brand new contemporary family home (STCA).
It is positioned within walking distance of Kogarah Station and Rockdale Plaza, shops, grocers and popular eateries, buses, quality schools and Seaforth Park.
• Traditional layout featuring separate family, lounge & dining areas
• Well equipped gas kitchen, island benchtop, ample cupboard storage
• Well proportioned bedrooms, two appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Study/fifth bedroom, full sized bathroom, internal laundry with w/c
• A/c in main bedroom, polished timber floors, high patterned ceilings
• Covered BBQ/entertaining area, swimming pool in sun paved surrounds
• Potential to re-build a brand new contemporary family home (STCA)
• Walking distance to Kogarah Station, Rockdale Plaza, quality schools
• Stroll to beautiful Seaforth Park, village shops and popular eateries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||107|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|