Quietly positioned to the rear of a community-minded complex, this well-presented villa provides a readymade lifestyle haven designed for space, modern comfort and ease of living.
It reveals a superb layout featuring L-shaped living/dining areas enhanced by polished timber floorboards, high ceilings and crisp white walls. There is a sleek stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, while accommodation comprises three well-scaled bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes. Additional features include a fully tiled bathroom plus a second w/c, an outdoor storage shed and internal access to a lock-up garage and laundry.
This instantly appealing home is positioned for ultra-convenience, close to Bexley village shops, schools and parks as well as Kogarah Town Centre and the station.
• Cleverly designed layout with L-shaped living/dining areas
• Sleek Caesarstone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Interiors open to a wraparound garden awash with sunshine
• Well-proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
• Polished timber floorboards, high ceilings, crisp white walls
• Bright and airy bathroom tiled floor-to-ceiling, second w/c
• Internal access to LUG and laundry, covered front patio
• Excellent investment/first home in ultra-convenient location
• Close to Bexley shops, schools, parks, Kogarah Town Centre
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|