Boasting an ultra-convenient address within a stroll of Rockdale Station, this spacious ground floor apartment provides an outstanding lifestyle opportunity for first homebuyers and investors alike.
Located in a small security complex, it reveals well presented interiors with separate lounge and dining areas enhanced by polished parquetry flooring and abundant natural light.
There is a streamlined kitchen with ample cupboard storage and benchspace, while the bedrooms are well proportioned and appointed with mirrored built-in wardrobes.
The full sized bathroom is tiled floor-to-ceiling, while additional features include an internal laundry and a remote lock-up garage.
Move straight in and enjoy as is with potential to enhance over time, it is positioned a stroll to Bexley village shops and popular eateries, Bexley Public School and city buses.
• Well presented interiors enhanced by polished parquetry flooring
• Wonderfully spacious layout with separate lounge and dining areas
• Streamlined kitchen features ample cupboard storage/bench space
• Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with mirrored built-in robes
• Full sized bathroom tiled floor-to-ceiling, internal laundry, LUG
• Move straight in and enjoy with potential to personalise to taste
• Affordable offering for first home buyers, investors, young families
• Walk to Rockdale Station, Bexley village shops and cafes, schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||168|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||135|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|