Beautifully renovated interiors, a desirable north-east to rear aspect and a highly sought-after address all combine to provide an outstanding family offering in this readymade single level residence.
Cleverly designed for modern comfort and family functionality, it features an easycare layout with open plan living/dining areas extending to a sun washed entertainers’ deck and child-friendly level backyard.
Accommodation comprises three well proportioned bedrooms, all of which are fitted with built-in wardrobes and the main opens to a private balcony. Further highlights include two stylishly appointed bathrooms, ducted smart zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, multiple ceiling fans & solar roof panels.
It is conveniently positioned within footsteps of Forest Road’s village shops, eateries and buses to Rockdale Station, while minutes to Bexley Park and quality schools.
• Stylish light filled interiors featuring open plan living and dining
• Sleek island kitchen with quality s/steel gas appliances and b/bar
• Interiors enjoy a seamless flow to sunlit alfresco entertaining
• Low maintenance child-friendly level backyard, easycare gardens
• Generous bedrooms w/ built-in robes, two chic fully tiled bathrooms
• Ducted smart zoned reverse cycle a/c, solar roof panels, plentiful storage
• High period ceilings, polished timber floors, car space, garden shed
• Stroll to village shops, eateries, buses, parks and quality schools
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|