Buyers looking for a traditional home to modernise or the perfect location to bring your family dream plans to life will recognise the potential in this tightly-held residence.
Occupying a substantial 625 sqm (approx) parcel in a highly sought-after pocket, it features generous proportions incorporating separate lounge and dining rooms as well as a spacious timber kitchen equipped with ample cupboard storage and benchspace.
Accommodation comprises five well-scaled bedrooms, four of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes and the master features a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite.
To the rear is an oversized backyard amid lovely established gardens as well as an undercover courtyard, perfect for entertaining. The home is complete with a lock-up garage/workshop as well as a second drive through lock-up garage.
It is exceptionally positioned within a short walk of Rockdale Station, shops and cafes, parks and a selection of schools.
• Traditional layout w/ well presented interiors bathed in natural light
• Generous proportions featuring separate lounge/dining, sitting room
• Original timber kitchen enjoys ample cupboard storage/benchspace
• Generous bedrooms w/ built-in robes, master w/ walk-in robe & ensuite
• Superb scope to renovate/re-create a brand new family home (STCA)
• Oversized backyard, entertainment terrace, lovely landscaped gardens
• A/c, polished timber/tiled floors, LUG/workshop, drive through LUG
• Short walk to Rockdale Station, shops and cafes, schools and parks
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|