Promising lifestyle excellence and ultra-convenience, this freestanding double brick home provides an idyllic family sanctuary of timeless character and classic period appeal.
Beautifully presented and brimming with natural light, it features a superb layout offering separate living/dining areas enhanced by polished timber floorboards and high ornate ceilings. There is an updated kitchen equipped with timber benchtops and quality stainless steel gas appliances, while interiors open to an undercover deck and a private sun washed courtyard.
The upper level comprises three well-scaled bedrooms, two of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes plus there is a bright and airy skylit bathroom. Complete with a lock-up garage, it is positioned within a stroll of public transport, shops, parks and eateries.
• Classic layout featuring separate living and dining areas
• Updated kitchen with breakfast bar & s/steel gas cooktop
• Covered entertainment deck & private sun washed courtyard
• Upper level bedrooms, two with BIR’s, leadlight windows
• Bright and airy skylit bathroom with combined bath/shower
• Internal laundry, second w/c, lock-up garage, storage shed
• Multiple a/c units, ceiling fans, fireplace in living area
• Walk to Bexley Park, Bexley North & Rockdale Stations
• Minutes to quality schools, shops and popular eateries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$780 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|