Capturing far-reaching district views from an elevated corner position, this private double brick apartment promises a low maintenance lifestyle in a peaceful yet ultra-convenient location. Offering superb comfort and modern functionality, the generous living and dining areas are further enhanced by high ceilings and natural light, while providing smooth indoor/outdoor transitions to an inviting balcony with leafy outlooks. This apartment presents a fantastic opportunity for first homebuyers, young families and downsizers alike, while savvy investors will bee rewarded with a no-fuss investment property and excellent rental returns. The beautifully maintained complex is set within walking distance of village shops, buses and Allawah Station, while only minutes away from top public/private schools, local parks and Westfield Hurstville.
• Bright interior with carpeted floors creates comfortable environment
• Neatly presented kitchen fitted with gas cooktop and tiled splashback
• Two good sized bedrooms, main bedroom offers mirrored built-in robe
• Spacious bathroom appointed with shower, tub and floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Air conditioning, ceiling fan, phone intercom, internal laundry room
• Secure building offers oversized lock-up garage and plenty of storage
• Moments from Jubilee Stadium, Beverley Park Golf Club and Kogarah Bay
• Catchment for Carlton South Public School and Blakehurst High School
• Nearby arterial roads provide speedy links into the airport and CBD
Strata: $905 per quarter approx*
Water: $165 per quarter approx*
Council: $369 per quarter approx*
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?