Occupying an approx. 430sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac, this original freestanding residence has been tightly-held by the one owner for over 40 years and is now offered to the market. Although immediately liveable as is, it presents outstanding potential for a creative revamp/renovation or to re-build a brand-new contemporary family residence (STCA).
The home currently features a classic layout with separate lounge and dining areas and a neat and tidy gas kitchen, while accommodation comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms plus a sizeable study.
Its unbeatable address is within walking distance of Beverly Hills North Public School, shops and popular eateries, while moments to Roselands Shopping Centre, public transport and Roselands Leisure and Aquatic Centre.
• Well-presented original interiors, high ceilings
• Classic layout with separate lounge & dining
• Neat gas kitchen with ample cupboard storage
• Well-sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Study, full sized bathroom, internal laundry
• Sunny level backyard, covered entertainment area
• Storage room/workshop, two off-street parking
• Walk to Roselands Shopping Centre, schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|