Imagine living in your very own Bayside property enjoying beautiful bay breezes in your brand-new home. Well look no further, this quality-built home will tick all your boxes and is ready to move in and enjoy.
Situated on a 455m2 block with a great sized rear back yard whilst also being low maintenance and only one street back from the esplanade, this family home encompasses the bayside lifestyle. Upon entering the home, you will be greeted with 9ft ceilings and a bright and airy ambiance.
Whilst also being within walking distance to the beautiful esplanade and waterfront, and in close proximity to local schools, childcare, public transport and Birkdale Fair Shopping Centre and fantastic private and public Schools within a ten-minute radius. This property is sure to impress.
This magnificent four-bedroom property is open plan, built over two levels and boasts ample entertaining space whilst also featuring a very modern and well-appointed kitchen with Caesar bench tops and ample cupboard space.
- 4 Generous sized bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans with master having walk-in robe, ensuite and air-conditioning
- 9ft ceilings
- Air-conditioned throughout Downstairs
- Quality Stainless kitchen appliances including dish washer
- Fridge space has been plumbed for water access
- Quality fixtures and Blinds throughout
- Powder room with separate laundry allowing the garage to have ample space for storage.
- Solar system to be installed where tenants will receive 25% discount off usage Conditions apply.
Call Marie Dodds today from Raine&Horne Birkdale today on 0423 301 290 / 07 3086 0033 to arrange your very own private inspection as properties of this caliber and location don’t last long.
Pets on Application
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|