Located in a brilliant little pocket of Victoria Point, this absolute gem of a property has so much to offer.
Located within a 10 minute walk to the major shopping centres, Schools and the beautiful lake side restaurant precinct as well as only a 3 minute drive to the waters edge of Moreton Bay this property truly is a great BUY.
This three bedroom two bathroom low-set brick and tile home has been well maintained and is now looking for a family to move in. The property has Recently had a fresh lick of paint and offers a great layout, the gardens require minimal effort to look after and the yard is fully fenced with a colour-bond fence so even the dog will be happy living here.
Just to name a few features:
- Open plan living
- Master bedroom with walk through robe and en-suite
- Beautifully renovated main bathroom
- Single lock up garage
- Brand new hard wearing laminate flooring in all bedrooms and living area making cleaning a breeze
- Recently painted
- Split system air-conditioning in living area and two bedrooms including the Master
- Security screens on all windows
- Large timber deck entertainment area
- Fully fenced yard with timber panel inserts.
- Large modern garden shed on concrete slab
- New kitchen appliances including oven, induction cook-top and range hood
- New blinds through out the property
With the hard work already done, this home in Victoria Point is a great buy! Call Damian Dodds on 0413 175 193 to arrange an immediate inspection, to ensure that you don’t miss this excellent opportunity.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||216|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$408 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|