Offering excellent convenience and a desirable low maintenance lifestyle, this renovated property presents an excellent opportunity for a first-time home buyer or that savvy investor. Located in a gated, peaceful complex, this property is calling for a new homeowner.
The Manly Manors complex has an onsite manager, ensuring it is always presented in an immaculate condition. The complex also offers a resort style saltwater pool, BBQ area and entertaining facilities. With all these facilities managed for you, you will love the maintenance free lifestyle that Manly Manors provides.
Townhouse number 6 is a sensational property in an ideal position within the complex, with Brisbane city glimpses. The home is almost directly opposite the pool and entertaining facilities, whilst having a vacant grass space to the right of the property providing plenty of room for the kids to be active.
Inside, the townhouse has received a complete face-lift, completely repainted, carpet replaced throughout as well as replacing all kitchen appliances with modern stainless-steel appliances. The townhouse has a huge living area downstairs, complete with kitchen, laundry and powder room. Upstairs there are 2 large bedrooms as well as the master bedroom which is en-suited. With a neat and well-presented bathroom servicing the other 2 bedrooms.
This property also boasts the below fantastic features;
- Fresh neutral colour interior with security screens & screens throughout
- Recently tiled lounge/dining & kitchen areas with cross flow ventilation
- Well maintained electric kitchen, dishwasher, internal laundry & 3rd w/c
- 3 carpeted bedrooms on upper level, all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with glimpses to Brisbane CBD plus 2 robes, en-suite & recently added air conditioning
- Private low maintenance courtyard, access to a grassed area through your own private gate
- Residents’ have access to shared swimming pool & barbecue facilities for entertaining guests and family
- Secure remote garage plus 1 extra car spaces & visitor car parking onsite
- Internal access to unit through garage, plus 2nd car accommodation
- Rental return of approximately $400pw – $425pw
- Ideally located a short walk to shops, schools and city bus service whilst only being moments away from the waters edge of Morton Bay
- Pet friendly complex – on body corporate approval
- Only One direct adjoining neighbour
You only live once! This property offers so much for so little money. Live in luxury and enjoy a fabulous lifestyle too :-)
Be quick to inspect, a home of this quality will not last long!
Please contact the team at Raine&Horne Birkdale directly on 07 3086 0033 or Damian Dodds on 0413 175 193 for a private viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|