Set on a large block of approximately 1,106 sqm in a premier position within the Monalta Estate, this stunning property presents an opportunity not to be missed.
With beautiful large picture windows to make the most of the leafy outlook and sunny northern aspect in winter, this home has plenty to offer.
Four spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe, a modern kitchen and casual meals area which leads out to the huge outdoor all weather entertaining deck with cafe blinds, creating the ideal space to spend time entertaining friends while being able to keep an eye on the kids in the sparkling in ground, solar heated swimming pool.
The gas heated spa is also perfect for winter evenings especially with a glass of wine for the adults after a busy working week.
Located underneath the deck are two 3000L rainwater tanks which can be utilised for full house supply, or just to keep the pool topped up and the gardens watered.
Other highlights include:
- Double garage with ample under house storage and workshop.
- For the wine buffs there is a cellar!!
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Ducted under floor heating throughout
- Instant gas hot water
- BBQ connected to mains gas.
- Walk to Belair Primary school and short drive to St John’s Grammar and Blackwood High school.
- Close proximity to Monalta Reserve and Belair National parks
- Short drive to Belair, Blackwood or Mitcham shopping centres
- Ease of public transport to the city
Year built: 1980
Council rates: $2,292.74 p/a
Water rates: $1,077.88 p/a
Building/floor area: 219 sqm approx
Land : 1,106 sqm approx
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|