&&&& SOLD &&&&
Located only 5 minutes from town & 10-15 minutes from the coast, this 2 storey brick veneer residence built in 2006 on a compact 299 sqm corner block in the western Adelaide suburb of Hilton is expected to generate very strong interest from different buyer groups including first homebuyers, investors, busy professionals & downsizers.
This low maintenance executive style 2 storey home has many features that include:-
- 3 carpeted bedrooms (all upstairs, main with a walk-in robe & other 2 have built-in robes)
- 2 bathrooms (both upstairs, ensuite to the main bedroom & a 2nd bathroom)
- 3 living areas (2 downstairs & 1 upstairs)
- well presented kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher provision & a pantry
- large windows at the front & the rear allowing an abundance of natural light into the home
- high ceilings providing the ambience associated with luxury & style
- front balcony providing a view of the streetscape
- timber floors in all living areas
- ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- alarm system
- solar panels
- rear verandah across the entire width of the home
- small front courtyard & small rear yard
- single garage & single carport with roller doors at the rear of the property accessed from the side street
The living area downstairs is open plan living with large windows providing a view of the rear entertaining area & small rear yard through the large window & timber and glass doors. The lounge at the front provides for the choice of having a formal lounge there & a casual living area at the rear of the home.
The upstairs living area could be used as casual living space or as a home office area with bright natural light entering the home through large east facing windows.
The rear living area, verandah & entertaining area would be ideal for entertaining family & friends with a party or a barbeque or for a quiet time with a book, paper or ipad with a coffee, beer or a glass of wine.
The garage & the carport provide some flexibility regarding the use of this space as it could be used for different purposes should this area not be needed for a vehicle.
This great buying opportunity is up for Auction on Saturday, 26 August, 2017 at 11:00am, so make sure you attend the Opens, register your interest with the agents, organise your finances in advance & plan to bid strongly at the Auction. RLA44686