&&&& Under Offer &&&&
Located so conveniently close to the Hub Shopping Centre & surrounding businesses & services, the bus routes through Aberfoyle Park, local kindergarten, childcare & schools & also the Happy Valley Recreation Precinct (Football, Cricket, Bowls, Tennis, BMX & Scouts), this family size home is all primed to generate strong interest from a range of buyers.
Built in 1983 on a flat block of brick veneer construction, the main features of this home with 156 sqm of living space are:-
- 4 bedrooms (main with ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe & a ceiling fan, 1 other bedroom with a split system air-conditioner, 2 other bedrooms with bir’s & 2 bedrooms with ceiling fans);
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite to the main bedroom & the main bathroom with a separate toilet);
- large laundry with built-in cupboards;
- 2 separate living areas (lounge/dining with air-conditioner & family/meals with wall mounted gas heater & split system air-conditioner);
- large outdoor entertaining area with flat roof pergola;
- 3 rainwater tanks;
- large shed at the rear accessible via the driveway & also a small garden shed;
- double gates at the front & rear of the long single width carport; &
- lawn & gardens at the front & lawn area in the rear yard.
This home has been freshly painted throughout & has new floor coverings ready for sale, so the new owner/s can enjoy the benefits of these features for many years. The lawns & gardens are low maintenance which also adds to the benefits of this home as it can be enjoyed more & worked on less.
So if this home looks & sounds just like the home you’ve been wanting to find, make sure this address is very high on your list of “Must See Homes” for this weekend & come along to the “Open”!