&&&& SOLD &&&&
Built in 2003 on a 2055 sqm block from Mt Gambier stone blocks & brick veneer construction & a galvanised iron roof, this large steel framed 2 storey family home is located in Chandlers Hill (adjacent to Aberfoyle Park & Happy Valley) in Southern Adelaide.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & a double garage and a huge rear deck with tranquil views across the valley, this architecturally designed Weeks Peacock built family home is expected to attract buyers wanting plenty of living & entertaining space in a country lifestyle setting right on the suburban fringe.
The other features of this home include:-
- 2 internal living areas including a large family/meals/living area adjacent to the kitchen and a formal lounge or dining room;
- ducted evaporative cooling throughout;
- kampas timber (Malaysian) flooring;
- solid door construction throughout;
- oak timber kitchen with leadlight, granite benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher & walk-in pantry;
- gas furnace heater & a fire in the main living area;
- upstairs loft/rumpus area that could be an ideal study area;
- steel framed pine deck at the rear;
- BBQ which is on mains gas;
- double garage with a panel lift door & internal access into the home; &
- a small garden shed.
The rear deck is an ideal place to entertain family & friends with a BBQ & drinks or sit quietly with a book & a cuppa or a glass of wine or having a few quiet drinks with friends all while taking in the picturesque views of the valley and its native bush land.
The upstairs area could also be used for guest accommodation with its own bathroom and living area.
This certainly is a great buying opportunity for buyers wanting a country feel with the conveniences of suburbia nearby, so make sure this address is at of your list of your “Open Inspections”!
Raine & Horne Blackwood RLA44686