This superb character filled home set on a corner block in one of Mascot’s premier streets, is being offered for the first time in over 45 years.
This freestanding home, held within same family and purchased from the original builder, retains all the character features of that period. Featuring original unique detailing that cannot be replicated, this home has an abundance of period charm and family warmth. A wide entrance hall, high ornate ceilings and original glass lead-light windows flood the home with natural light.
Rich original solid timber floors and glass etched doors flow throughout the home. Boasting a casual sun-room with a charming sit-in bay window as well as formal living and dining areas and onto three spacious bedrooms, each with built ins.
The north facing rear outdoor space includes a separate laundry and second wash closet, shower, storage and Lock up garage.
Excellent access to all amenities just footsteps to Mascot shops and transportation hubs with direct access to the CBD, schools, Eastern Suburb beaches and recreational facilities.
- Set on approx. 407 m sq
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with built ins
- Original period features including timber flooring, ornate ceilings, picture rails, a chime doorbell and etched glass doors
- Well presented main bathroom with bath
- Functional kitchen with gas stove
- Landscaped garden and low maintenance north facing backyard
- Full sized laundry with additional WC and shower
- LUG with additional car space
- Ample storage space throughout
- Practical layout offering a choice of casual living and dining options
- Very close to Mascot shops, cafés, bus/train services and schools
Council – $327 Per Quarter
Water – $197 Per Quarter
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||257|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|