This Inner city Queenslander is charming, homely and full of sunlight.
The home has defined living areas upstairs and down.
Features for this property included:
• Two large bedrooms both with air-conditioning
• Bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Open plan living and dining area with polished timber floors, high
pressed metal ceilings
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and gas cooking
• Large outside deck
• Two bedrooms, one with air-conditioning
• Large lounge/rumpus room
• Outside tilled covered patio
• Bathroom and laundry
• 3 undercover car spaces
Conveniently located within 4kms of the CBD & short distance to UQ, Toowong Village & the Paddington entertainment precinct.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$538 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||173|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|