This great sized townhouse is in a prime location. Walking distance to Toowong Village, the train station, bus stops and the ferry terminal. There are also local restaurants, bars, and cafes all within walking distance. Split over three levels, there is plenty of space for everyone.
- Timber kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a dishwasher, and an adjacent bar area suitable for a quiet drink or quick and easy meals
- Large open plan tiled living/dining area with lots of storage which opens onto an equally large private low maintenance paved courtyard
- Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and the main bedroom also has an ensuite bathroom
The front two bedrooms feature cathedral ceilings, plenty of natural light, air conditioning and both lead onto the upper balcony
- Good sized main bathroom with bath
- Separate powder room on the lower level
- Automatic two car garaging with additional storage and internal laundry
- No pets , sorry.
If you are looking for a superbly located property, this is the one! Located within the Toowong State School catchment zone.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||183|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|